I had a long post all simmering on the back burner that went into much detail about Evangelicals and conservative politics with a dash of Church of Christ thrown in. But it’s Friday and I have no desire to go there right now. Maybe later in the day. Maybe Monday when all the political wonks are done misunderstanding the Christian Church and I can get my thoughts out there untainted.
For now, though, I’m going to do a Friday Random Ten because it’s FRIDAY. And you’re supposed to do a Random Ten if you blog, I guess. I do try so very hard to follow the blogging trends. It is only out of mercy for you, the kind person reading this blog that I don’t engage in Half-Naked Thursday. I really don’t want to blamed for “Kill Me Now Friday”.
So without further ado, I give you my Friday Random Ten.
- Blackbird Artist: Sarah McLachlan I Am Sam Soundtrack
- Burning Love Artist: Elvis Presley Elvis: 30 #1 Hits
- Box Set Artist: Barenaked Ladies Gordon
- Missisissippi Half Step/Uptown Toodeloo Artist: Grateful Dead Without A Net
- Typical Male Artist: Tina Turner Tina Turner’s Greatest Hits
- Shreveport Stomp Artist: Jelly Roll Morton The Greatest Ragtime of the Century
- Bard Dance Artist: Enya The Celts
- If I Had Words Artist: Nigel Westlake Babe Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Luck In My Eyes Artist: k.d. lang Absolute Torch And Twang
- The King Of The Golden Hall Artist: Howard Shore Lord of the Rings: Two Towers