I’ve written more blog posts and comments in the last 24 hours than I have in the whole of last month, I think. Of course, the quality of some of those posts is debateable.
But I’ve learned a lot about myself today.
- Insomnia makes me sound stupid.
- Jason still reads my blog, even though I criticised Orson Scott Card.
- Casey thinks I’m not funny anymore.
- Casey ever thought I was funny in the first place.
- I have enough potato salad to feed an army.
- My husband actually likes it when I say he’s attractive. Who knew?
- Other people like Harold Ramis.
- No matter how much I love Warren Zevon, it totally sucks to have “Things To Do In Denver (When You’re Dead” running through you’re head. I think I’ve repeated “I’ve got this weird idea in my head” about five thousand times in the last three hours.
- It just struck me that I’ll actually be in Denver in two weeks. I hope this isn’t an omen of sorts.
- It’s a bad idea to add a character to a novel you’ve already made it most the way through. Even if the character and her backstory are both good.
- My dream about being in an unrequited love affair with a man whose head was made out of delicious chocolate cake weirds a lot of people out. Especially the part where I broke down and ate his chin.
- My husband told people he works with about that dream.
- I’m so desperate to avoid actual work that I will rewatch the Kid Rock video. Twice.