- The prep stuff was the most horrible thing I’ve ever had to drink. It hurt immensely.
- There has not been a day that I haven’t been sick since the test a week ago. Thanksgiving was okay until about 5pm. Then I just gave out.
- I’ve thrown up more in the week since I had the test than I did in the 5 months before the test.
- The test shows that “everything is fine”. Which is what the nurse said when I called her on Wednesday to ask about not feeling well. She actually said “The test shows that everything is normal so you should feel okay.”
- I haven’t felt like doing any blogging for a week. I still don’t feel like doing any blogging, but I can’t stand having this page sit empty.
- I’m tired all the time. Not ‘sleepy’ tired. Pass-out-like-a-dead-man tired.
- Did I mention that the MoviPrep stuff is nasty? It is.
Why I Hate That Colonoscopy Test
November 26, 2007 by Katherine Coble