These are various notes I’ve saved up for various different people. You know who you are:
- I do not want to keep looking at pictures of your stank shoes. Quit posting them.
- Why do you keep marking things as Unread which I have already Read. You make my task of reading blogs practically Sisyphean.
- Call me back.
- If you are going to take the last item on sale in the store just as I’m reaching for it, don’t turn to me and gloat. It makes me want to kick you in the buttparts.
- If you want me to use yer nifty service to keep in touch with friends, make sure your nifty service works. Right now I feel like I did in fifth grade when everyone got invited to the slumber party at Jenny-with-an-ie’s house except me. I heard parts of what went on but wasn’t in on the full fun. Blast you for making me feel inferior.
- Since the Festivities for the new Harry Potter begin on Friday, I’m counting down to Friday the 20th instead of Saturday the 21st. Quit snarking at me for being “a day off” or “a day wrong”. It’s my sigline and my countdown. I presume you have your own bloody countdown. So step off.
- For the last time, we don’t want to hear your theory about how Fawkes is a Horcrux and everyone is going to die at the end.
- Youth ministers bug me.